New Cat. 614 Bustown.

Milque Toast

Reaction score
Website
milquet.blogspot.com
Hello. I'm an 18 year old white male, high school drop out, rapper, artist, whatever. Currently residing in a basement with my dad on the east side of Columbus OH. I've been into graffiti for as long as I can remember and subsequently train culture. I found this site through a buddy on another forum. Been lurking for a bit.

In the meantime between when I found this site and made an account I've had two excursions into the city with little, to no supplies. The first was building a fire in the snow last week, at night, and cooking a package of ramen, and a can of ghettios. I fell asleep, woke up and went home feeling great.

So this week I walked 20 miles (give or take) from here to Hilliard where my other family lives. It was pretty fun. I had a knife, 2 lighters, matches, vaseline, some food, a jug of water $10, 2 coats, track pants, jeans, a carhartt face mask, gloves, and some nice swiss boots. I fared pretty well, and was rather comfortable the entire trek.

I hope to catch out west sometime this year once I compile a good bit of supplies and research. I appreciate questions, advice, or PMs. I'm online almost all day these days so I'll reply pretty quick. I hope I can make some new friends here. Bless all your lives. Thank You!

Milque Toast

Reaction score
Website
milquet.blogspot.com
Thanks! I've already compiled a good bit of info from this site, among others. Lots of good links and what have you. Will continue to do so til summer... I've got myself a decent amount of gear. Still need a bit of things (ruck sack, sleeping bag, bivy, tarp, etc.etc.). Like I said I'm hoping to catch out of the Columbus mainline (?) or the buckeye yard. I need a good idea of how to stay safe and where the steel beasts actually go first, though. This I can find on my own time, although like I previously stated advice is great...

I thought I'd be home bumming columbus RN, so I'm pretty lucky to have a pad at the moment. I think my welcome is wearing thin, as well as my dad's, though. I've got some cash in the bank, and a huge job coming up which will give me the funds to purchase and move my dad into a vacant across the street. He can worry about the DIY renovation necassary to make it liveable. I'm not going to be able to survive in this town with a 8th grade education. I think I mentioned moving the amount of times I moved as a kid and it gives me a sense of staleness to stay in a place for too long. Can't be, never have been, won't be living on the grid. It's too hot, a little late, so I feel a bit like a griddle cake. ssshhiiii...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads