New and ready to improve! | Squat the Planet

New and ready to improve!

xTxkes

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am xTxkes but you can call me Antonio. I am 19 years old, I was born in far North California is a town called redding. I left when I was 17 years old to join the Army and Prove to everyone I was independant. Recently I have gotten in to some trouble and soon I will be losing everything and starting from square one! I will have nothing and my starting platform is Colorado Springs CO. I dont have any friends or family nearby the closest is Wisconsin an old buddy who was also militiary, or Southern California I have a childhood friend who recommended this Website to me. I have a drug addiction or maybe just a tendency, so I think once i'm free it will be important for me to keep travelling to avoid stumbling into a pit. I have no intention of burdening my family and returning home, and I think my current location is full to the brim with ambition so There is most likely not many opportunities for a scumbag like me. I will have a roof maybe a month or two but that is subject to change into even less time, My goals right now are to sell my debt, like my car which I owe a loan on still and my phone. My other goal is to increase my skill and technique with art I am very Novice at music production and I am interested in visual arts but I have a long way to go before I can start a wave or even imitate others. I'll leave it at that, I'm hoping we can discuss my situation :) thanks guys

Attachments

• Admiration.jpg
    Admiration.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 208

XlilyX

Reaction score
Website
hashbone.bandcamp.com
The power of negative affirmation is strong, if you tell yourself you're a scumbag and believe it, its more likely to end up being true. Check out the shady and untrustworthy people section and you'll probably reevaluate your self assessment.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
your avatar made me laugh out loud... so you can't be all that bad :p

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads