New account, doubt you know me either way. :)

mellowedout

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. Made an account here years back and the website was my inspiration to travel by freight and foot for the first time; since then I've traveled one more time, covering a westward journey, again on foot.

Long story short, I think my ex deleted my account because emotional control and the likes, so now I've lost that account and must make a new one. Here is that new one.

I'm back and I'm thinking about rubbertramping in a 2001 Ford Expedition. Her name is Shelly and she's got her fair share of issues, but we all do, too. Thankfully, I think her engine is rocking pretty good and her transmission is shifting smooth, so once I fix some of the other issues and maybe outfit her a bit with some utility, she might just be ready to sail.

I have a daughter, though, now, and I don't know how to handle the situation. I can make money here and traveling, but it's so much harder to see my daughter while traveling. I'd almost have to constantly relocate back home every month to really be functional as a father.

Interesting dilemma I have myself in, once again, but welcome to my madhouse. :)

In the meantime, anyone in the area passing through that needs help, I can offer up some help. So, if you're coming through any part of Bama, or if you're just close enough that I can drive to you and help you, I'll try.

Okay, there is 0.0001% of my lifestory, hopefully you enjoyed it if not, that's ok, it's non-refundable.

Reactions: Jim and AlexKnoch

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads