Neurotica! Zine is seeking submissions

ryan

Reaction score
Website
www.t1melesstrash.blogspot.com
punks/drunks/weary eyed travelers and Dionysian perpetual optimists,

I'm seeking submissions for my zine, Neurotica! The submission guidelines are quite panoramic and vague.. the first issue is quite spontaneous, it has some terrifying comics that look like serial killer art, stories about punks in love, bleak naked lunchesque cut up poetry and suicide notes. send me anything! I prefer handwritten because I make copies of it and put it directly in the zine, I like that aesthetic and I feel that it makes it more voyeuristic, as if you were looking into a notebook someone left behind on a boxcar. send me a message and I'll send you my contact information to mail it. If you can't afford postage and just want to email it to me that's okay. i'll write it out by hand and give you the credit obviously but I just want to maintain the handwritten style. Anyone interested in purchasing Neurotica! The Genesis Issue, It's being sold on a sliding scale.. anything from $3-$5 depending on how much you can afford. I guarantee you it's unique and interesting and thought provoking and well worth the couple bucks. enjoy!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads