Need workers Florida

P

Popsicle

I deleted myself
Need workers in Florida, saw hands , laborers , equipment operators . Must have I'd or access to one and ssn we can work with travelers who just need cash . This is not set in stone just got the call and give preference to stp kids and tramps first
All ages and genders doesnt matter no drama or drugs please . What you do on your own time is your business .

Housing TBD AND DETERMINE

SlankyLanky

Global Moderator
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 1% 4%
any relief job with the words in it is a scam. the last thing florida needs right now is more people to feed and house.

OP
OP
P

Popsicle

I deleted myself
any relief job with the words in it is a scam. the last thing florida needs right now is more people to feed and house.
Actually it's for the contactor whos housing me up right now . That's why I put TBD AND DETERMINE . jump the gun a little ? The housing will be at your discretion or any others responsibly unless we retain housing beforehand .

SlankyLanky

Global Moderator
Staff member
Current Location
Reactions
96% 1% 4%
Actually it's for the contactor whos housing me up right now . That's why I put TBD AND DETERMINE . jump the gun a little ? The housing will be at your discretion or any others responsibly unless we retain housing beforehand .
nope. didnt jump the gun, would of made it look a bit less like bullshit if you would of said it was somebody you know personally, but still with that being said, "The housing will be at your discretion or any others responsibly unless we retain housing beforehand" sound fishy. so you plan to hire people to be homeless in florida while theres already enough stuff going on here?

OP
OP
P

Popsicle

I deleted myself
nope. didnt jump the gun, would of made it look a bit less like bullshit if you would of said it was somebody you know personally, but still with that being said, "The housing will be at your discretion or any others responsibly unless we retain housing beforehand" sound fishy. so you plan to hire people to be homeless in florida while theres already enough stuff going on here?
Wow yea that's the idea to put people to work . Nothing fishy about it all . If there is work then why not put thoes who need the work to work. This is not something I want to sit here and argue or validate . I was asked to find workers so here it is nothing more nothing less .

And you did jump the gun calling it a scam right off the bat . I'm a pretty solid person bro up front and here to do no harm .
I'm sorry it was not up to your standards

SlankyLanky

Global Moderator
Staff member
Current Location
Reactions
96% 1% 4%
Wow yea that's the idea to put people to work . Nothing fishy about it all . If there is work then why not put thoes who need the work to work. This is not something I want to sit here and argue or validate . I was asked to find workers so here it is nothing more nothing less .

And you did jump the gun calling it a scam right off the bat . I'm a pretty solid person bro up front and here to do no harm .
I'm sorry it was not up to your standards
hey bro, no need to get defensive. i just voiced my opinion bro.

OP
OP
P

Popsicle

I deleted myself
hey bro, no need to get defensive. i just voiced my opinion bro.
Not defensive please pass the information along if you know someone looking for work . Thanks have a aweaome day

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
Reactions
95% 2% 4%
I am not sure if CSX started resuming most of their scheduled runs to and from Jacksonville, but anyone that wants to freight hop can get to Jacksonville slightly quicker being that interstate 95 southbound was basically a parking lot. Furthermore I am not sure if FEC reopened their traffic between Jacksonville and south Florida due to possible flooding, but it doesn't hurt to give it a try. There are plenty of places to get your hands dirty when supporting the victims of Irma, but the trains may get you there quicker. Just watch out for the bulls, city police, state police, FEMA officials, and definitely the National Guard.

SlankyLanky

Global Moderator
Staff member
Current Location
Reactions
96% 1% 4%
I am not sure if CSX started resuming most of their scheduled runs to and from Jacksonville, but anyone that wants to freight hop can get to Jacksonville slightly quicker being that interstate 95 southbound was basically a parking lot. Furthermore I am not sure if FEC reopened their traffic between Jacksonville and south Florida due to possible flooding, but it doesn't hurt to give it a try. There are plenty of places to get your hands dirty when supporting the victims of Irma, but the trains may get you there quicker. Just watch out for the bulls, city police, state police, FEMA officials, and definitely the National Guard.
far as i know csx nbd outta jax is up and running, so ide assume sbd traffic coming in would also be open. as for fec sbd outta jax/baldwin im not sure what its like on the west coast of florida as of now but unless there was damage to tracks i dont see why they wouldnt be running as usual. alot of the east coasts flooding has gone down quite a bit and many people have power again but we didnt get the eye of the storm so im sure its alot worse on the west coast.

Current Location
Everywhere, No where
Website
www.house13oom.com
Reactions
92% 0% 8%
I got a ride hopefully set up to Florida from a week from now. I came from California to the hurrican effected area of Texas. Yes... Florida needs all the workers it can get. All hands on deck! So does Texas still! Tons of work! Will be that way for months. I am a free man. I dont need cash. I give my services away... if you dont get fed, if you dont get what you need around here. It is only because suck.

Current Location
tuscaloosa
Reactions
95% 5% 0%
i just got back from volunteering down there. yea the contractors have descended like vultures already now for weeks.

Current Location
Everywhere, No where
Website
www.house13oom.com
Reactions
92% 0% 8%
I mean.. its not all fun and games. I nearly had to do battle with a large drunk man carrying a machete tonight. But thankfully all the worthless bums have fled like rats. Opening the doors for travelers seeking to give and recieve love.

Current Location
tuscaloosa
Reactions
95% 5% 0%
no need to cruise around stinking, wretched neighborhoods in a worktruck, profiting off peoples suffering. thats so tactless. if theyre a reputable contractor the business will come to them, via word of mouth

Current Location
Everywhere, No where
Website
www.house13oom.com
Reactions
92% 0% 8%
no need to cruise around stinking, wretched neighborhoods in a worktruck, profiting off peoples suffering. thats so tactless. if theyre a reputable contractor the business will come to them, via word of mouth
I feel you. But the work still needs to be done. Now... the looters... i seen ton of that. Hispanic mostly... but... not all.

I cleaned out a boys orphanage and only took 10 min before all that stuff got stolen....

Current Location
Everywhere, No where
Website
www.house13oom.com
Reactions
92% 0% 8%
No really! There was a couple things i really wanted! Bikes... toys... shoes... but no! I am too busy working to call claims. I did get a sweet pair of boots out if the deal... and the bike... well... i find it difficult to hitch hike with a bike. I am now friends with a judge because of it... so Come Up!

deleted user

Lurker
I deleted myself
Current Location
Cle Elum, United States
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
In Atlanta right now, got family in Tampa and could use work. If I can't find a gig here I like/pays well I might head that way to help. Could use cash but I agree, it's scummy to turn tragity into a racket. Unless it's a fast food chain or road clearing or something. I do have experience with skit steers/bobcats and can move materials quickly. Need to take care of some things before I make the decision to go but I'm definitely interested.

Current Location
Everywhere, No where
Website
www.house13oom.com
Reactions
92% 0% 8%
In Atlanta right now, got family in Tampa and could use work. If I can't find a gig here I like/pays well I might head that way to help. Could use cash but I agree, it's scummy to turn tragity into a racket. Unless it's a fast food chain or road clearing or something. I do have experience with skit steers/bobcats and can move materials quickly. Need to take care of some things before I make the decision to go but I'm definitely interested.
Holla at me... like message me. I will "try" to put you with right people.

OP
OP
P

Popsicle

I deleted myself
Agree

Current Location
Greeley
Reactions
93% 1% 7%
Well good luck and safe travels all that r going to Texas and Florida to work and/or volunteer::drinkingbuddy::