Seeking Ride Need ride from St. Louis to Cleveland this weekend

Sigrid16

Current Location
Illinois
Traveling from
Mascoutah, IL (St. Louis)
Destination
Akron, Ohio or Cleveland, Ohio
Hey y'all, I'm headed to the Cleveland area this Friday. Is anyone in the St. Louis area willing to help a sister out?

Puttergunk

Lurker
Current Location
Southern, IL
Hey y'all, I'm headed to the Cleveland area this Friday. Is anyone in the St. Louis area willing to help a sister out?
Eyy I'm originally from okawville, IL right next to mascoutah. Got a bigass POS van and I've hitchhiked plenty but always wanted to try train hopping. Let me know if you ever wanna hit an adventure or something. IL bums me out :(

OP
Sigrid16

Sigrid16

Current Location
Illinois
Heya, I've been wanting to train hop for a while now. I was planning on learning this summer. Are you planning any adventures?

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Hittin the I-5 S. Union pacfic in a couple days. Hmu if anyones down the line an wants to smoke a joint an talk.
Loving life and family
A digi-nomad's life for me?
Met a super sweet old traveler girl yesterday been off the road 6 months. So stoked on life right now
Amtrak crew change. Hiding from the bull
Got a new bicycle today! I feel so much better
Hitched from Ft. Collins, CO to Laramie, WY in three rides and an hour and a half. Today’s a good day.
Ahh. Camping out next to the Interstate in the NM desert. With Cinnabons, a giant Coke, and $20 kicked down to me today. I got 4 rides which got me 100 miles. And they were all amazing people... one guy gave me a business card which was about spreading love and that was so fucking positive. Then I got picked up by a really old Mexican couple. I am still so homesick, yet so happy and exhilarated
Reacquainting myself with STP after a stupid long time. Bare with me as I post in the wrong places and suck at pretty much everything here

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Trampboymichael