Need help with backpack situation | Squat the Planet

Need help with backpack situation

D

Desert

Alright so I'm about to take off down the road in a couple weeks. I've got a backpack and a sleeping bag, but my only problem is that my backpack only has shoulder straps, and I'm not going to be able to get a new pack anytime soon. Is there any way I can attach my sleeping bag to this backpack so I don't have to carry it separately?

D

Desert

I like the bungee idea, I'll try that out, thank PB. It's not an Alice or a Molle, it's just your average everyday backpack I used for college. I don't have a way to take a picture of it.

nameless

Reaction score
most these kids traveling today have $100+ backpacks, most people dont have it like that, so if you can somehow get $30 go to walmart and get a hiking pack, and they have buckle straps to keep the top closed, i would put my sleeping bag on top with the buckle straps going over the sleeping bag and that holds it there pretty tight, even while running with your pack on...it would just be more comfortable for you

Reactions: Troop

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads