1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Need help please new to traveling long distance and exposed to elements

Discussion in 'United States' started by Monita shewolf, Feb 14, 2018 at 12:13 AM.

1. Monita shewolf

Monita shewolf Just signed up

Nothing is undoable if it can be done
    Address:
    Tumwater, WA, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hey I just traveled from wa to Cali on a mission that got over shot a couple hundred miles but the mission is still on and a companion has lost family so fallen off I'm alone need help I have nothing to speak of but could be useful to your travels partner ships and new eperiences are nessecary as we travel thru life please help me if in the area thank you

2. blue ant

blue ant is getting to know the place

Address:
    West Chicago, IL, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +39 / -0
    DON'T PANIC!
    I'd like to help you, but I need to know more.

Where are you, and where are you going? If you tell us this, there's a chance that someone is going your way and can help you out directly.
    How are you traveling currently? Hitchhiking and rubber tramping and bike touring are all different beasts.
    What do you mean when you say "exposed to the elements?" Are you in a place that's too cold for camping? Have you lost your gear? Are you just saying that to rouse pity?

• Useful Useful x 2
  3. NotSoSirius

NotSoSirius Previously Sirius

Looking for work
    Address:
    Rugby, England, United Kingdom
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +575 / -27
    Yeah where ya at and what’s your gear situation?