NEED BANDS or PERFORMERS for Homeless Rights Day SF OCT. 9th

ProfessorX

Reaction score
Need Bands and Performers for Homeless Rights day in San Francisco Oct. 9th.

This is going to be a day long free multi stage festival/ rally for Homeless Rights. We are protesting the proposed sit lie ordinance and are planning a massive protest on Oct. 9th. We need lots of Bands and people willing to donate PA's and shit. If you are in a band or are a performer and want to help out please contact me @

HomelessRightsDaySF@yahoo.com

ProfessorX

Reaction score
Cool. Post a link to your stuff. Still need bands especially bluegrass and punk. There will also be hip hop, latin, electronic, and who ever else we can round up. Will except solo performers but we need mostly bands.

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
so heres this:

its my sister and i... we call ourselves the country kids
try to ignore the persistant bell and manly vioce...
thats my buddy owen.. but you can hear us in the backround
i have older stuff and i would let you see em
but thank god ive actually improved since
so... this is the only recent video i ave

ProfessorX

Reaction score
Cool I like your song. So I decided we're going to be doing a street music stage. If you are a street musician or street performer post your stuff on here and we will sign you up for a time slot. The time slots will be listed in the first post. The time slots will be 30 minutes.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads