Thor and Broomhilda

Dirty Kid king
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Reactions
96% 2% 2%
Me and my dog(litteral) need a ride to arkansas, or as close as possible. Il fly a sign the whole trip for gas money and good form the driver, and will fill your tank at the end. I'm in Klamath falls oregon, stranded in the high dessert. My dog is friendly and flys a sign too.

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Flying to Portugal tomorrow! Fuck yeah.
12 days before flying out of the states; working through the very last day and milking the job for all i can get! but little time for much else, making a few quality occasions will tie it all together ^_^
Squatting truck stops in a school bus...
oak moth wrote on TrainingHoppers's profile.
yes, research is my middle name....if i'd done more as a young'un i don't think life would have kicked my a** as bad as it did
oak moth wrote on otch0z's profile.
yea - i do try to eat healthy and walk a lot. im kind of obsessed with it actually. gotta keep that pitta in check, depressed and inflamed is not how i want to spend another winter !
Looking to meet traveling buddies. Seeking an adeveture. Let's do this✌
Since they say God is power, I took it as if he runs his own power company. Haven't seen a bill from him ever since...
At the dentist now, in the hot seat!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
jamesdns