Seeking Ride Need a ride to arkansas or as close as possible

Current Location
Klamath Falls, Oregon
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Me and my dog(litteral) need a ride to arkansas, or as close as possible. Il fly a sign the whole trip for gas money and good form the driver, and will fill your tank at the end. I'm in Klamath falls oregon, stranded in the high dessert. My dog is friendly and flys a sign too.

Latest Status Updates

Anyone in Cheyenne?? Stuck here with gnarly storms
Metal is free. In the big bins in parking lots, behind restaurants / strip malls, there's so much waste... take it to scrap and get your dollar - or, OR learn to fucking weld like a champion - farms and construction sites (in my experience) are okay with equipment use for a trade off for the day, and respect, and they might pay you if you can help them too! Re-use, and create shit that serves you a unique purpose
I just restricted the Crust Surfing and Ride Board areas to members that have 10 or more posts; this is to reduce the number of drive by postings we've been having there lately.
Matt Derrick wrote on mono's profile.
you've got the best profile location ive seen on stp.
Took a little trial and error, but made it to California this morning.
Will actually be in Montpellier today.
So, the last time I posted was July 1st, shit went sideways at the place I was living on the morning of July 5th, and I've been back in Tennessee since July 7th. Not really sure what the plan is, but still looking to go west by November.
You just can't beat homemade local organic micro batch cider that aged while you were out on adventures.
The gang is in Philly, fuckers!! Btw.. it ain't always sunny here.