Need a place to crash in Nashville, TN?? | Squat the Planet

Need a place to crash in Nashville, TN??

no_future

Reaction score
Yeah, I know you're thinking, "why the fuck would I wanna go there?" and well, you'd be right. it sucks. but if, say, you're traveling from point A to point B and Nashville happens to be along the route, you can stop off at my house for a rest. Technically, I'm about 20-30 minutes outside of Country Music Hell, but I'd be willing to drive in town to pick you up. I wasn't really sure where to post this, but I figured this was a start. My house is warm and my couch is very comfy. We don't drink often, but we're cool with it, and we're 420 friendly ^_^. So drop me a pm if you're in the area or plan to be and I'll give you a place to stay!

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
how close are you to Manchester Tennessee?

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Oooh..., Nashville is unfortunately along my route since I have a brother that lives up in Clarksville that I occasionally have to stop and visit on my way through. I'll try to remember you in the future. Have you contacted the waystations group here on stp?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads