the most derailingest mod.
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Fresno, Ca
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
Hey remember how we used to be able to go to a persons profile and then I think you'd hit "postings" and then if you scrolled down to the bottom it had two options. One was like "Find all posts by [users name here]" and one was "find all threads by [user name here]"? That was so handy, you could actually kind of follow a persons journey and read their created posts. As it is now you have to scroll through every single comment they've ever made to find threads they've created. Can we get that feature back?

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
that does seem like an interesting shortcoming of the new software. at the moment, i only have half an answer:

screenshot-squattheplanet-com-2018-11-30-11-27-08-png.47574_Navigation changes for mobile users_Questions & Feedback_Squat the Planet_11:26 AM

that will filter things down to threads by that user, but unfortunately does not include posts :/

i'll toss this as a suggestion to the developers and see if they would be interested in adding posts as well.

OP
OP
Engineer J Lupo

Engineer J Lupo

the most derailingest mod.
Staff member
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Fresno, Ca
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
Uhh, that's actually exactly what I was looking for. Kinda didn't notice it sitting way up there.