Nater Tater

Threads
Current Location
Columbus, Indiana
Website
www.facebook.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I met Nater through my ex-boyfriend, Taylor, and Taylor and I "adopted" him (and two other friends) as our fully grown children who were our age. After Taylor and I broke up, everyone drifted apart, but we all still remained friends. Nater moved to TN, was working in a factory for a while, and met a girl named Luna. He ended up following her to VA and they dated for a bit, but she broke his heart. He was stuck sharing an apartment with her still because he'd gotten a DUI in VA and was on probation. He said it was hell because he still loved her and she treated him like shit. The last time I spoke to him was for just a few minutes on our respective breaks from work, and he told me that he'd been forced into sobriety by his probation. It had to have been jarring, but he said it was nice not having stomach ulcers. Five or six days after I spoke to him, back in September, I got notice that Nater had hung himself. That was the absolute hardest funeral I've ever been to. I still break down sometimes. Nater, I miss you. You were a really good dude, and the world will be lost without you. I hope I get to see you again someday. I got the tattoo in memory of him in October.
img_20161020_153108517-jpg.37480_Nater Tater_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_12:57 AM
fb_img_1498117783917-jpg.37481_Nater Tater_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_12:57 AM
fb_img_1498117834046-jpg.37482_Nater Tater_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_12:57 AM
fb_img_1498117871967-jpg.37483_Nater Tater_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_12:57 AM
fb_img_1498117817722-jpg.37476_Nater Tater_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_12:57 AM

Attachments

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Threads
Current Location
folks who know me have my #.
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
He looks like an awesome kid..

what a shame..

Tater?

I hope you got some peace, man..

you can't make Love do what you want, no matter how much of it you have..

you would have been great to ride with..

miss you, pal..

say hi to Jaybone for me, ok?

peace.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Threads
Current Location
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Reactions
95% 1% 4%
I knew this kid, so sad to hear. He was a really kind person. Much love brother! Ill drink a beer for ya.... Lots of kids passing away lately... Stay healthy folks.

And it always get better. Stay strong kids. Everyday is a new day...

Heartbreaking.... He was a good kid...

OP
OP
angeldream_333
Threads
Current Location
Columbus, Indiana
Website
www.facebook.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Out of curiosity, when/where did you meet Nater? I know he travelled all over, but I live in his hometown, so it's always amazing that he knew so many people far and wide. Especially that at least one of you is also on here. It's nice to connect.

I knew this kid, so sad to hear. He was a really kind person. Much love brother! Ill drink a beer for ya.... Lots of kids passing away lately... Stay healthy folks.

And it always get better. Stay strong kids. Everyday is a new day...

Heartbreaking.... He was a good kid...

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Threads
Current Location
folks who know me have my #.
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Tater?
to you..

keep traveling, man..
unless there truly is Home..

& if there is,
please invite us in,
'k?

c

Threads
Current Location
Louisville Kentucky
Reactions
86% 2% 12%
It's just one of them things you know. Most people i knew killed themselves from using heroin. But my condolences to you and the family affected.

zim

Programmer Person
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Mexico
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Pretty sure I met him in Richmond, VA with a bunch of other dirty kids. Didn't talk to him much but if it was him, he seemed like a good kid. Sorry to hear he's gone.

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Pretty sure I met him in Richmond, VA with a bunch of other dirty kids. Didn't talk to him much but if it was him, he seemed like a good kid. Sorry to hear he's gone.
he deffinetly looks familiar. sorry for yer loss. this years been riddled with deaths its really a shame so many young folks not being alright is really a fucking bummer. watching a friend be so hurt is hands down the worst shit ever i can feel you OP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

A bottle in one hand
A joint in the other
A scar on my heart
I carve another
You ever just look at a word and it freaks you out because it's spelled right but you start thinking on some meta shit how does this noise mean this concept? 'Smooth' freaks me out right now.
Sleipnir wrote on Gaucho Deluxe's profile.
is there a reason you down voted my post? it was on topic, and the people there were pretty horrible. so unless you were one if them, im confused
AAAutin wrote on roughdraft's profile.
Uhhh...HOW'S PERU?
If you CAN get a (foot) massage, you SHOULD.
Quit a job after 3 days, due to ignorant, rape-culture enabled co-workers. Got another job lined up!
why do people come on this site just to behave like assholes ? is there some perverse satisfaction in irritating a whole community of people ? \/ \/ \/ (not you Shaggy, the fool below you) \/ \/ \/
I saved a litter of puppies for a neighbor from the cold, now if i can get the shots {around 40$ max} i got me a baby blue pit.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
fimbulvetr