Seeking Couch Nashville TN need couch or at least a roof

Current Location
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Aye there to whom takes the time to read this. I moved up to Nashville way for work and need a place to cars for the night and possibly take a shower. If any gracious soul gets this and is able to help it would be greatly appreciated. Much love to all

Current Location
Atlanta
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm in the same boat as you in Nashville, just got here. Let me know if you wanna link up and combine forces.

Similar threads

Latest Status Updates

Needing a ride from Spokane to the 84 E asap
Okay Pagosa Springs. Whatcha got for me? Wally World parking lot perhaps?
Looking for a ride from Phoenix AZ to Porterville CA flexible on when.
I've finally updated the StP Guide to Train Hopping! It is now complete with all illustrations and photos found in my book, 'The Anarchist's Guide to Travel'!

https://squattheplanet.com/threads/the-stp-guide-to-train-hopping.17771/
collette park, Fort Worth TX. Next wbd i/m is mine, come through..or see ya in Cali.
Don't swim in my toilet and I wont pee in your pool.
In St Louis if anyone wants to link up
Been wondering around looking for a pretty girl who wants to take some mushrooms with me. ...or I could just save them and maybe one of the pretty girls I know won't be busy...

"In eternity, nothing will be remembered of you. So why not just have fun?" — Bob Weir.
I gotta say TV after a long time with no TV has its charms... catching up now on Trailer Park Boys, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, & Rick & Morty. Fuck the outside world!
I wanna smoke crack with justin beiber