My trip Squatting/Camping outside Columbus | Squat the Planet

My trip Squatting/Camping outside Columbus

Lulu1980

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this so if I'm in the wrong area.... Forgive me ;0).
I'm camping on the West side of Columbus. Beautiful mornings.... Peaceful nights in the right neighborhood. I eat good here. I found the only woods about 10 minutes down the tracks behind an open shopping mall..... Very safe here.... Easy to hitchhike buses in this area. But you really have to be aware of what area you are in..... Even if you are only buying weed..... It's so easy to commit 7 felonies in under a minute of you aren't careful! Just charged my stun gun

Lulu1980

Reaction score
I keep trying to post a pic of my camp but it won't work.....?

KIMG0072.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fredenglert

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That is very excellent Lulu.
Nice use of tarps... hope you can keep an eye on the night sky out there ::alien::

:D

I edited it so your pic would appear in the post.
Also, added to the title and moved to squatting... I.... think thats about right.

Reactions: Lulu1980

Lulu1980

Reaction score
That is very excellent Lulu.
Nice use of tarps... hope you can keep an eye on the night sky out there ::alien::

:D

I edited it so your pic would appear in the post.
Also, added to the title and moved to squatting... I.... think thats about right.
Thank you! My eyes are always on the look out! I've since picked up another traveler thanks to stp and have been camping downtown the last 2 nights. The parks here are amazing! I also made some money making balloon animals yesterday in the convention center area. Ducks, flowers and dick head balloon hats lol And the Columbus Commons has free music!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads