My road dog laura..

Pearlu

Reaction score
Last I heard from she was in ocean beach San Diego, then San Diego jail now she's in central California prison! Anybody know what happened to my road dog Laura Copeland!?!?!?

Pearlu

Reaction score
That's the wrong Laura, my road dogs name is Laura Elizabeth Copeland, she was in San Diego(ocean beach) since our last trip, but now she's in central California women's prison.. if anyone from San Diego or the ocean beach area has any more info on when she will be getting released and Such..

cacotechny

Reaction score
I know this isn't directly helpful, but try calling the prison. They might not give you too much info depending on who answers the line, but they'll give you an inmate #.
If she isn't getting out super soon, you can write her - just put her # after her name.

cacotechny

Reaction score
The internet is wonderful!

Never underestimate the power of a phone call though.

Selfishly this gives me a chance to tell a funny story. Trying to contact a friend years back I had to keep calling the jail. They kept hanging up on me. You see, in order to look up an inmate they had to search by the first 3 letters of a last name. In the case of my friend, those letters are P-O-T.

>It's me again - DON'T HANG UP! I'm dead serious - please search your computer for POT.​

>>.....oh well look at that, he is here!​

• Haha
Reactions: pewpew and Pearlu

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads