My name is Joe Winko ♥ (1 Viewer)

MFB

Wise Sage
My buddy has a "Men of Food Not Bombs" calendar, from early 2000's hanging in his kitchen. It's actually quite good!
Sure, "Dudes and Dongs of Food Not Bombs 2004"
Mr. Febuary is my favorite. He's a babe!

Just remember; its only okay if we objectify cis males! 👉👌

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
D

Deleted member 24782

I deleted myself
Sure, "Dudes and Dongs of Food Not Bombs 2004"
Mr. Febuary is my favorite. He's a babe!

Just remember; its only okay if we objectify cis males! 👉👌

Yes! Me and most all my cis male friends call each other fags on the job site, this is a form of endearment considering most of us are kinda gay anyways.

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Lots of kissing other men, and general swishing, was de rigeur among the ultra-macho cis het industrial-rock/post-punk (Swans/Foetus/Revolting Cocks) dudes i used to hang with in the '90s.

One of their main characteristics as a tribe, besides the obsessive TV sports watching, and the truly heroic drinking, and acid eating. Oh, and the punk-rock softball league (Alzheimers vs. Tourettes, every sunny Sunday).

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Yes! Me and most all my cis male friends call each other fags on the job site, this is a form of endearment considering most of us are kinda gay anyways.
Yeah....that's cute and all, but I personally think it's a pretty derogatory word to be throwin around regardless of whether you're just kidding around with your mates. What are we in high school still? For some of us, that word brings back memories of being continually bullied and harassed growing up.

And, you can't be kinda gay......just like you can't be kinda pregnant.

Sorry to be that stuck up politically correct dude, but just wanted to get that off my chest. But whatever.....keep doin you!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 24782

I deleted myself
Yeah....that's cute and all, but I personally think it's a pretty derogatory word to be throwin around regardless of whether you're just kidding around with your mates. What are we in high school still? For some of us, that word brings back memories of being continually bullied and harassed growing up.

And, you can't be kinda gay......just like you can't be kinda pregnant.

Sorry to be that stuck up politically correct dude, but just wanted to get that off my chest. But whatever.....keep doin you!

Thank you. Your not being politically correct, because you are gay. But there is this "kinda gay/fashionably gay" thing going on with straight males who subconsciously use this tactic to actually just get more vagina. It happens, it's weird. So two out of my group of straight guys have experimented sexually with men in the past so it's like we have this "understanding" but really your right were just being ignorant high school dumb asses, sexuality is strange.

Oh but then you meet some of these more "normal" gay guys who call things gay as derogatory and thats just a mind fuck right there!

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Thank you. Your not being politically correct, because you are gay. But there is this "kinda gay/fashionably gay" thing going on with straight males who subconsciously use this tactic to actually just get more vagina. It happens, it's weird. So two out of my group of straight guys have experimented sexually with men in the past so it's like we have this "understanding" but really your right were just being ignorant high school dumb asses, sexuality is strange.

Oh but then you meet some of these more "normal" gay guys who call things gay as derogatory and thats just a mind fuck right there!
Thanks for the decent reply. I get that it's a strange way for guys to joke around with their masculinity or use it for comaraderie or whatever, but I can't help but cringe every time I hear that word. To me it's akin to people throwing around the word nigga/nigger. Is it "reclaiming" the word, or is it subtly perpetuating homophobia/racism? I don't know. Something to think about.

Anyways, I had just woken up when I made that reply and I can get bitchy before I get food in my stomach. Carry on lol. Welcome Joe Winko

Last edited:

Gibbyotrl

Love your Spirit! And your look. Honestly it reminds me of a little Gnome hat. I use to collect them and still have a few around. They all seem to have their own "impish" flair and that fits your personality. They just tend to have a bigger belly...lol. You could be the model for the new improved gnomes.
IMG_20200608_003319128.jpg

Oh yeah, need some facial hair too.
Stay safe and have fun
Gibby

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $60.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $60.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $60.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.