My name is Joe Winko ♥ (1 Viewer)

JoeWinko

Website
www.youtube.com
What's up people! My name is Joe Winko.
I'm not too good at introductions, but I'll try to make this interesting for all of you :)
I'm a gay guy living in Clearwater Florida. I signed up for this site because I LOVE roadtrips, but I just really don't like to drive at all, but I do go on drives with strangers pretty often (all of them are strangers i met online, i dont stand out on the road with my thumb out at all, so it's a bit different i guess). I always prefer to be the passenger/navigator instead.

More facts about me are, I have a mild forum of Autism. I like scary movies and video games. and I also posts a lot of stuff on YouTube.

In all of my videos, i wear no shirt and a pointy red bandana (it's my trademark.) and I always try to do a video at almost every place I go to. There's actually a lot of places I have been wanting to visit for sometime. I really do love adventure but unlike most people, I'm really only interested in going to places in the USA. I can't stand flying on planes either. you can see enough cool stuff in the states. People always hype about leaving the country and going to a place extremly far away, but personally, I'd honestly take a roadtrip to Kentucky over a flight to Italy any day... (no offense to anyone from Italy :p )

Here's the pictures of me and here's a link to my youtube channel :) All of my videos are really weird but some of them are a bit personal: winko567 - https://www.youtube.com/user/winko567

if you have any questions, just ask :) :) :) i'm an open book :)

ALSO in case you're wondering, I'm actually mixed with Greek, Italian, Native American, Haitian, Egyptian, Irish, Gypsy, and Hawaiian. But i identify more with the hawaiian in me, even though i'm actually mostly hatian. But i would Never want to live on an island at all :p I prefer being connected to a mainland :)

july-2019-joe-winko-car-passenger-seat-jpg.56035

mobile-alabama-joe-winko-passenger-seat-car-interstate-10-png.56036

may-2nd-2020-joe-winko-png.56037

joe-winko-norfuck-virginia-strut-png.56038

img_7305-viriginia-bathroom-selfie-july-2019-joe-winko-png.56039

joe-winko-passenger-seat-car-serious-look-png.56040

Last edited:
We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Brodiesel710

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Website
www.ebay.com
I agree, I like traveling N. America only. The thought of flying 1,000's of miles just see some other stuff sounds dreadful! But thats just me.

MFB

Wise Sage
Your look confuses me.
Your ambiguous heritage and the way you were the bandana gives you a look of simultaneously being a gang-banging member of the bloods, and a grandmaster klansman...

Anyhow. Welcome! Nice to see someone so comfortable in thier wierdness. I agree about living on an island. I lived on St Thomas for a year. Being surrounded by ocean on all sides did wierd things to me.

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Being an old boomer guy, my immediate thought was "Bless His Pointy Little Head", which is not quite the title of a very fine Jefferson Airplane live album:

It is not easy to be the biggest freak on StP, but i think son has won that laurel crown for right now.

Gangsta dunce-cap stylee; yes boss.

Welcome.

OP
JoeWinko

JoeWinko

Website
www.youtube.com
Your look confuses me.
Your ambiguous heritage and the way you were the bandana gives you a look of simultaneously being a gang-banging member of the bloods, and a grandmaster klansman...
lol if you heard how i talk, you Definitely wouldn't think I was a gang member :p

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Ok, so i'm going to be the one to ask the question that's on everybody's mind:

Do you starch those bandannas? Is there cardboard in there? What is your secret?

MFB

Wise Sage
lol if you heard how i talk, you Definitely wouldn't think I was a gang member :p

HAHAHHAAA! Nice.
It amuses me that in our brave and verbally sterile new world I am an asshole if I say somebody "sounds gay".

So. I'm putting together a Men of STP Calender; @JoeWinko I would love to have you as Mr. July? ;)

Website
www.youtube.com
HAHAHHAAA! Nice.
It amuses me that in our brave and verbally sterile new world I am an asshole if I say somebody "sounds gay".

So. I'm putting together a Men of STP Calender; @JoeWinko I would love to have you as Mr. July? ;)
HAHAHHAAA! Nice.

What month would you put me on? lol
HAHAHHAAA! Nice.

Hey what month can you put me on? lol

SammiePa

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
What's up people! My name is Joe Winko.
I'm not too good at introductions, but I'll try to make this interesting for all of you :)
I'm a gay guy living in Clearwater Florida. I signed up for this site because I LOVE roadtrips, but I just really don't like to drive at all, but I do go on drives with strangers pretty often (all of them are strangers i met online, i dont stand out on the road with my thumb out at all, so it's a bit different i guess). I always prefer to be the passenger/navigator instead.

More facts about me are, I have a mild forum of Autism. I like scary movies and video games. and I also posts a lot of stuff on YouTube.

In all of my videos, i wear no shirt and a pointy red bandana (it's my trademark.) and I always try to do a video at almost every place I go to. There's actually a lot of places I have been wanting to visit for sometime. I really do love adventure but unlike most people, I'm really only interested in going to places in the USA. I can't stand flying on planes either. you can see enough cool stuff in the states. People always hype about leaving the country and going to a place extremly far away, but personally, I'd honestly take a roadtrip to Kentucky over a flight to Italy any day... (no offense to anyone from Italy :p )

Here's the pictures of me and here's a link to my youtube channel :) All of my videos are really weird but some of them are a bit personal: winko567 - https://www.youtube.com/user/winko567

if you have any questions, just ask :) :) :) i'm an open book :)

ALSO in case you're wondering, I'm actually mixed with Greek, Italian, Native American, Haitian, Egyptian, Irish, Gypsy, and Hawaiian. But i identify more with the hawaiian in me, even though i'm actually mostly hatian. But i would Never want to live on an island at all :p I prefer being connected to a mainland :)

View attachment 56035
View attachment 56036
View attachment 56037
View attachment 56038
View attachment 56039
View attachment 56040
Nice to meet you! So glad yer being' you. The world becomes ever more beautiful when we each celebrate ourselves. Will have to check out your videos on youtube sometime. Hope you continue to enjoy your travels

roughdraft

RápidoCorrenLosCarrosRespletoLosRielesDFerrocarril
yep , you definitely sound like somebody i'd like to kick it with, welcome. what's the furthest you've gone from Florida? What are 3 or 4 places you're most interested in visiting?

Brodiesel710

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Website
www.ebay.com
HAHAHHAAA! Nice.

My buddy has a "Men of Food Not Bombs" calendar, from early 2000's hanging in his kitchen. It's actually quite good!