My Introduction

Bibs

Reaction score
Californias nice but Misery ain't so bad either, welcome to stp though we're glad to have ya! Good luck on your travels and if you're ever out in the pnw drop me a line and I'll help ya out if you're in need.
With gratitude, -Ian

Reactions: NoichNoichNoich

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i like your profile pic, love that guy. i hear land and buildings codes are easy in MO

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
sorry to be a stickler, but as per the forum rules and forum etiquette thread i must remind you that one word responses are both not helpful and against the message board rules.

i.e. there's no way for me to properly respond to that, and it doesn't add anything to the conversation, so please elaborate in the future.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
How is it easier?
I know at least one person that lives out there and i've heard from several travelers that land can be gotten for relatively fair prices in addition to the fact that MO does not have strict building codes when building on that land (within reason) so you can just build whatever you need/want.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads