My Introduction

Exadev

Reaction score
hi everyone, figured I might as well introduce myself. I'm 22 and from rural british columbia, been staying in an abandoned house over the winter with my bf of 2 years but after things clear up I want to head out to the maritimes & get some cheap land. Not sure what else to say, done a lot of hiking and backpacking, but now I just want to find a way to live cheaply and simply so I have more time to do what I enjoy.
Seems like there's lots of cool people and good info here, looking forward to talking with you guys!

Reactions: Avani

ali

Reaction score
Hey, nice to hear from you. I'm in BC too at the moment, Central Interior. Are you further up north? I've been pondering visiting the Cariboo just for a bit of change of scenery, but I wasn't sure if there's much out there.

Exadev

Reaction score
Yea, cool that there's lotsa Canadians here.
We're in the Okanagan right now, though both of us are from up north. The Caribou is beautiful, great fishing in the smaller lakes if you're into that. Not much to do in town otherwise though. Might want to avoid Quesnel but 100 mile is nice.

Reactions: ali

Rambing Roots

Reaction score
I don't know if you ever made it out to the Maritimes or not, but still cheap land out here and loads of dirty kids homesteading out here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads