My introduction -

K8lh

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm 22 and looking to head out west possibly south! I've traveled to nc/sc and a few places in between there and indiana but mostly stayed in nc for about a year until I had obligations to come home. I had a rv and funds for my first trip, this time I won't be so lucky. I have a van and very little money but have been stocking up on crafts to sell. Ive started learning to wire wrap jewelry and weave hemp clothing. I mostly get by off of that and random hustles so I'm hoping I can utilize that on the road. It seems no one I know is interested in traveling or people are just negative and wouldnt be good company. Any advice on traveling as cheap as possible and how to get money for gas? Or advice on how to meet the right crew to travel with ? Thx in advance :)

N0MAD

Reaction score
welcome, this place is a wealth of knowledge and there's always someone that'll help you out.

Stay safe out there and all the best, N0MAD

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm usually on this site via my cell phone, which does not have the largest of screens, Lol.

I hear ya! Reading/posting on a forum like this with a shitty lil smartphone is a pain in ... glad got shitty netbook for now with a keyboard that goes spasz on me instead lol.

Any advice on traveling as cheap as possible and how to get money for gas?

OUr resident Vikiing mentioned it already but gas juggin
Get a hustle, your young, act innocent and be like MOAR PETrOL PLEASE!
heh though check the threads on technique my suggestion is more of an idea for a youtube compilation.

Welcome to STP please enjoy yor stay.

Reactions: K8lh

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads