My informal intro from Oklahoma

DonnyDerelict

Reaction score
Let me start by saying that my name is Donny and I live in Oklahoma City.
I'm new to the site and boards, and I guess I'm just hoping to introduce myself!
I'm into side show, philosophy, flesh hook suspension, music, parkour, and a bunch of other stuff that I find interesting.
I'm 21 years old and I have an incredible urge to jump onto a train and be a stranger in a small town.
I've been fairly obsessed with vagrancy and traveling by unconventional methods lately, and I think that riding freight may be for me.

I'm hoping to make friends in my general area that may be willing to meet up, talk trains, and maybe skip town with?

Thanks again.
=]

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, hope its useful to ya. Suspension eh? I have a friend who does that though, I don't think I have the balls to do it myself.

O

odbeef

I've been doing suspensions and flesh pulls since 2004. What's your favorite? My knees were always closest to my heart, so-to-speak. Welcome to the site!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads