my home is your home.

urbanflow

Reaction score
i appreciate that ish man. how long do you plan on being there?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
roanoke is an awesome area........although still has the problems of "big cities" good deal throwin this out there........................then again this thread is several months old......hopefully the offer still stands.........

E

Earth

indeed.....
funny enough, a while back we were looking to do the same thing, which originally i wasnt too into but it didnt take long for me to warm up to the idea, as i was also looking to use the extra lodging we once had for truly independent touring bands to stop at, get some recording time in, that kinda stuff, but sadly those days are slowly becoming more forgotten as time marches on....

good luck and much blessings to those who are able to share what they can....

D

Deleted member 125

while yer there come on by richmond and see all the park punx playing 2 stringed guitars waiting for tim barry to tell them how to catch a south bound!

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Man, that is solid...

if i ever have the chance to throw down for your kindness & brother/sisterhood, i will.

if you're ever in serious need, remind me, & i'll try & help..

peace,

john

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads