Hello from Estonia. :)

uniparemassilmas

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I have been quite active in one traveling / nomads group in facebook but I am quite tired of fancy backpackers, so I decided to start being more active on this page. I'm quite new on squatting scene or travelling, but well, you have to start from somewhere, right ? :) My first connection with squat was 2012, and I started traveling 2013 May. (not on the road all the time, but often.) I am traveling in Europe now, but next year would like to get out of here (for a while). Although I haven't been so active in these subjects, I am really interested of animal rights movement and LGBQT movement. I have organized some punk gigs, and would probably do it more, if not on the road.
Like I said in my first sentence, I am really tired of fancy backpackers, but it seems that it's better to travel with someone that alone (as big a quite small girl). I am mainly hitchhiking, blackriding trains, sleeping random places: under bridge, in park, airport (just for sleeping, I don't travel with plane) etc. I'm also dumpster diving and trying to live and travel in a small budget. I don't give a shit about sightseeing, more interested of squats, abonded buildings, street art, communities and so on.. I'm always thinking about doing crazy or weird things, but something holds me back, if I am alone. For example I used to walk around Spreepark (abonded amusment park in Berlin) time to time, never dared to enter, but with a friend it came out so naturally. I really wish that I could find someone to try trainhopping in States, or get into A.L.F actions. I used to call myself open minded and free spirit, but it seems that I dislike society little bit too much for this. Haha :D
So main reason why I started to use this site was finding someone who could join my travelings sometimes / meet some punks... but also just for finding squats, and would be interesting to also discuss different kind of topics. :)

Anyway, hello again, good luck to activist and have a safe trip travelers! :)

-K.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you seen quite a bit already. I'd love to get into an abandoned amusement park!

Reactions: Kal

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome to S.T.P. Have fun and be safe.

Reactions: Tude

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Wow, estonia eh? That's a new one for us here... do you have a camera? I'd love to see some of the pictures from your travels!

Reactions: Kal

uniparemassilmas

Reaction score
I have made some pictures about my trip, but they are not so good quality, I have a really shitty camera. Also I am not so sure how interesting these pictures would be for this page, because for a obvious reasons I haven't made many pictures in squats or d.i.y places. These are just... "ooh, look, funny house", "ooh a bird" kind of pictures :D :D But I could make some page for these and share it here.

Right now, I have a 65 L bag, what is not full of course, but I would like to get smaller one, because I actually don't need so many things. I do miss having camping gas etc camping gear, but I assume it would be little bit too heavy for me to carry. If I would ever get a van, then I would get more useful thing, right now it's just laptop, camera and clothes.

This is the place where I live, if I am not travelling: but it will get evicted soon + A LOT of things have changed in this house, and not in positive way.

I am "Kaisamai", but I don't talk so much in this video, cause I was sick :D

uniparemassilmas

Reaction score
awesome... I like your style.
got the ol' passport handy?
when are you coming stateside?

I don't have passport right now, because I don't need it Europe, and I have travelled only in Europe so far. But my ID card is gonna expire in autumn, so I will make new one, + passport also if I am already making documents. I am not sure 100% but I think I will go to Canada in June, and then trying to get to States as well...

RobHASboots

Reaction score
I don't have passport right now, because I don't need it Europe, and I have travelled only in Europe so far. But my ID card is gonna expire in autumn, so I will make new one, + passport also if I am already making documents. I am not sure 100% but I think I will go to Canada in June, and then trying to get to States as well...
awesome.
well, don't lose your enthusiasm for this venture. it sounds challenging (navigating the bureaucracy, and intl borders).
what would you like to see and experience in north America?
the rocky mountains? desert landscapes? endless interstate highways? sunny California?
I'm curious; what's gonna trip your trigger, once you hop that porous border from CAN to USA...?
what're you looking forward to seeing?

uniparemassilmas

Reaction score
Hei. Sorry for late reply. Well, I mainly would like to see alternative places: find others who think similar like me. Punx, squatters, and so on... But Of course I would like to see some nature as well. Mountains, and maybe some places where could see some wild (not dangerous) animals as well. But I really need to make proper research first about it: in what places I would find what kind of things. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads