My dog Vonnegut (rip) | Squat the Planet

My dog Vonnegut (rip)

JonnyNothings

Reaction score
Ok so this is a really fucked up story/situation. So this person we will call asshole (his name is George) was living on my girlfriends moms land. He ended up being a really bad person. He had the authorities called on him for mistreatment of his dogs. And when I say dogs I mean he had 20 dogs. All of them mistreated and abused I was told he shot 6 of them I don't know if he had a reason but he was asked to leave the property and he did and left all of his dogs in a horse trailer left to die. In the result of him being kicked out he stole my dog. My dog was missing for 1 whole day before brought him back then shot him in the head and left my poor puppy's head on the train tracks to be hit and evidence to not be shown of his guilt. Lucky he was not hit by any trains but he did this out of pure anger upon someone else and took it out on mine and Kiki's animal.

We were going to have him on a plane by next month to be with Kiki and I on his b-day (st patricks) but his life was taken by someone we don't know and obviously really fucked up person who is cruel to animals. This is a really sad day for kiki and I and anyone who knew Vonnegut. The person who did this will pay for his actions.
You don't kill animals period to get back at someone. I miss and love my dog alot so anyone who knew him please keep him in mind so he will live forever. RIP Vonnegut (the cutest most awesome dog):(

JahDucky

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog and all those dogs who could have had loving families. Its like this "George" character is a dog serial killer straight out of the movies.

LilMa

Reaction score
dude, honestly - that is fucked up. i live across the street from some crack heads who have about 15 dogs, none of them meet the standards and by law, should be taken away - there is one dog that has a 3 foot leash, no food, no water, and sleep on his house just to get away from his feces and i have called animal control on the people several times, but somehow everything seems to 'check out' when they come. later did i find that they have a friend that works for the system and every time i call on them, they rush a bunch of dogs inside, they hurry and feed & water the ones left outside and yet again, get away with animal cruelty. i feel you though man - someone had shot my dog when i was younger, just because he hated small dogs. i would beat the life outta the kid that had done that man, and i am sorry for your loss

JahDucky

Reaction score
@lilma You need to take photos that are dated and print them out for animal control, of the animals on short leashes, with dry food/water bowls and feces. The pictures cant lie.

LilMa

Reaction score
yea, i have been doing that, and the pics also show that i am on the road and not on their property, so no tresspassing =] but the prob I have been having is that, everytime i do call, they somehow know and they take a few dogs inside, they hurry and water/feed them and when animal control comes everything checks out and the fact that they have a friend who works for AC, so it's fucked up, but i have been patient and stead fast, so when i compile everything that i have, i can present it to higher heads at the HS[humane society] OR like OldmanLee said, to call the hotline for dog fighting and they will deff take them away, because in TN there is a no tolerance for dog fighting..

JahDucky

Reaction score
Maybe call animal control to check out your house. then its your address on the radio not theirs. their yard will be trashed still and they can go check out that situation.

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
I'm sorry johnny...I know how it is to lose a dog, they're like family and it hurts like i'd imagine losing a child would....

I just had to give my dog up a couple days ago because they're putting security up at the apartments I live in and we're not allowed to have animals...I wouldn't be able to walk him anymore, so I felt a new home would be best...

I've been absolutely devastated...

my case certainly wasn't as extreme as yours..but I feel for ya man.

3t87

Reaction score
what the fuck is wrong with ppl, that has got to be one of the most fucked up and disgusting things a person could do, ppl with these sort of traits are just plain fucked up and sadistic. and for the ppl with 15 dogs and is always getting by a.c. i would try contacting surrounding outside animal agencies and see what they can do about it, sorry about your loss and i hope that dude has karma bite him in his ass.

Shakou

Reaction score
It's one thing if you're dog dies from a sickness or being hit by a car. You could get over something like that. But when someone comes along and needlessly slaughters them for absolutely no reason what so ever.... You can move on, but you cant get over that.

I understand completely what you're feeling and going through right now. A few years back someone on my dad's side of the family beat my dog to death with a shovel when I left him with my uncle for the night. I still don't know who exactly it was aside from they were either a relative or a close friend of my uncles. The reason for this was nothing other then they were all shit faced drunk. This happened about 8 years ago, and I still experience a whirlwind of emotions when thinking about it.

I'm so sorry. I hope you're heart heals soon, and may Vonnegut rest in piece.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads