My boring intro

sarala

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not ready to post a whole lot here just yet. I most just have been and probably will be lurking for the time being. I'm in the process of planning some longer backpacking hiking or biking trips later in the year, and I expect to read through the posts on here more frequently as a resource for my planning.

Reactions: Freerange

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool and welcome to STP - we have a lot of resources here and actually I just posted a big piece in the bicycling section regarding places to go for help when on the road - some would provide maintenance etc.

sarala

Reaction score
welcome to the site!

where are you considering going (if you don't mind)?
Thanks for the welcome. I'm not even sure where yet. I'm thinking maybe part of the American Discovery Trail, or roughly following that trail, ending with a week in the Grand Canyon. Not sure yet how much time I'll set aside and where I'll be headed afterwards, so it's all subject to change. I lost the ability to plan much ahead.

D

deleted user

losing the ability to plan ahead has gotten me far in life.

lemme know when you hit the grand canyon, I would love to camp there. I'm nearby, homesteading with a fellow member here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads