MUST WATCH! DAPL LIES whistleblower guy

faa

Reaction score
You guys watch this video its nutsssss, if you dont know much about how absolutely evil oil companies are, this ex-enbridge pipeliner will spell it out for you. he also interviews people from places where lots of oil has spilled and theres tons of people who get siezures, blood cancer, tumors, one dude had migraines that were so bad they caused extreme nausea that lasted for weeks and was nonstop throwing up and puked out a piece of his stomach which caused internal bleeding that nearly killed him!!! the fact that the police force is defending these evil lying motherfuckers is sickening ahhHHHhhhhH fuck the police and fuck the pipelines ::rage::::eyepatch::::dead:::(::yuck::

Georgeez

Reaction score
Stuff like this scares the shit outta me.
I feel like my whole life is a lie. Everything I was taught growing up is bullshit. All the corruption. The murder and sickness of we the people (on purpose!)
All for fucking profit
It makes me so sick
All these bankers and corporations are a disgrace to this nation
A JOKE
We need a damn revolution but everyone's mind is so numbed from the water, food and television that they just follow orders (oh everything is fiiine)
ugh

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads