Music thread

castler

Reaction score
I didn't see this thread on here yet, so I'd thought I'd start even if no-one else participates. Posting your fav tracks or what your currently jammin to.

I've been getting into quite a bit of "Electronic/Techno" music as of late.

Morgxn - home

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
The Discord server has a very active music sharing channel where people drop YouTube links all the time, you should come check it out

Jerrell

Reaction score

Hobo Corncob

Reaction score
Stupid question...how do you join the discord server? I was on there previously and just reinstalled the discord app. 🤦🏻‍♂️

As far as music I'll post this one

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out. Never said I was good with technology...🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

ali

Reaction score
Wow, Acid Pauli is the last person i would've expected to see here! I've seen him play a bunch of times, he's really good at capturing a dancefloor and taking everyone on a journey.

Same sort of feeling but perhaps a bit slower are Mira and Chris Schwarzwälder, both great in their own rights, but together they balance really well. Mira plays a bit more upbeat and hopeful tunes while Chris tends a little darker and more introspective.

Another guy i loved seeing when i lived in Berlin is Heimlich Knüller. He brings in more ethnic/world music type stuff, especially from Latin America.

Usagi

Reaction score
I am addicted to Japanese electronic music. This is my favorite album currently. I'd have to spam the thread for months to list all the others I like.

The entire touhou fan base is filled with talented musicians from every genre. If you don't like the above perhaps you'll enjoy some rock music instead.

It's all free. None of them will copyright strike you for sharing it. Most of it is given away at major cons in Japan every year. Touhou is probably the most remixed content ever created.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads