moving from brandon, fl to san fran, ca

mind lattice

Reaction score
Website
www.maniqueen.etsy.com
hey there,

my boyfriend and I are moving from Florida to San Fran, Ca in 2 weeks and we are looking for new friends and hopefully a place to crash when we get off the bus. We are leaving with next to nothing.

Interests include alternative energy, camping, going to shows, science, psychedelic experiences, occult knowledge...

Im not trying to namedrop or whatever, but if you've ever heard of the band from Brandon, FL Murder Suicide Pact, my dad is the guitarist..dunno if that gives me any cool points haha.

but yeah, if you wanna chill and maybe show us around the city that would be awesome..hit me up before October 6th to make plans cus thats the day we are leaving this swamp!

freeranger

Reaction score
and an asphalt crappy excuse for a swamp it certainly is, good luck to you both, i envy you. here's to getting out soon for any and all that wish it!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads