Most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Cooperstown, Ny
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
This whole thread is funny and disturbing. Ho Lee Shit people! I am not alone. haha
In Iceland they cut up a shark, salt it, bury it in the sand for 6 months, dig it up and cut it into little one inch cubes, and eat it while drinking. That was not too bad. I also ate a lot of Puffins at outdoor concerts. ~ peace and this thread.....smh

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Cooperstown, Ny
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
@rana y sapo They plucked them and fried them like you would a Pheasant, Grouse, Woodcock, Dove or Chicken. I would say they taste like any other wild game. Was pretty fucked up at those concerts, so anything was good. ~ peace

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Daly city
Reactions
94% 0% 6%
shit cum and piss

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Daly city
Reactions
94% 0% 6%
all in a tiny milk carton and a hint of toilet water

ScumRag

Wanderer
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
San Diego, CA
Reactions
92% 1% 7%
My dad's side of the family are from louisiana/mississippi & are proudly "coon ass" - a mix of creole/french & african roots.

Some people find cajun cuisine abso disgusting but for me snails & crawdads are great! i once got so drunk i threw up the crawdads from a boil through my nose and i just laid passed out until my mom shook me out of my stupor. good thing cuz i probably would drowned in my vomit

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I've downed the worm ina bottleof mescal before....? ???

And I getthe urge to bitethehead offa batsometimes listeningto crazy train.

Thatordrink a gravyboat... ... ... Iusedtothink ozzy was singing abouta Gravy Train....back whenwut timeago.

Mentalwounds not healllling!!! I'm gooing of the rails ONa GRAVYTRAIN!!!

kIlL a KaRdAsHiAn

The nerd formally known as wISDOM
StP Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Verde valley AZ
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I got drunk and mixed a bunch of random shit together at a party and ate it. Can't remember what it was but, judging from my companies reaction, it was pretty gross. Once did the same thing, cooking for an ex while drunk and he ate it. The reaction was fabulous. Im a horrible partner. All I remember about that concoction is it contained many things, 2 of which were baking soda and pasta. Probly some beer in there. Guy at the table next to me just blew a snot rocket onto the table. Should I eat it so this story is more interesting? Nah, too late. A family with a small child just sat down there. Lunchtime!

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Out there
Reactions
98% 1% 2%
Ive never eaten anything that gross but ive eaten things that had shitty consequences. Blacked out ate some dumpstered food my pal gave me. Womeup saw what wehad been eatinf and knew it was gonna be bad. Shigella is living hell.
Ate a hard boiled egg from a gas station dumpster in denver. Spent thenext 24 hrs crammed in a back seat with 2 other people with a hot knife in my gut making the driver stop every 30 mins so i could shit dead fish smelling brown water hah.
Ate pizza covered in some cleaning fluid while drunk. First two slives were fine and by the time i was done with #3 i could taste it. The next day i woke up with a crazy fever writhing around deliriousand pouring sweat
No puke piss shit raw rat stories though some foul motherfuckers in here hahaha

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Boise, ID
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
I was in Albuquerque, nm and was super drunk dumpster diving. And I pulled a big bag of chocolate pretzels out and started eating. All of a sudden roaches started crawling out of the bag onto my hand I dropped the bag and a duck ton more crawled out.