1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?

Discussion in 'The Hobo Kitchen' started by Justin, Dec 3, 2010.

1. pigpen

I deleted myself

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    so this wasn't me personally, but i was in charlotte a few years back and my homegirl picked up a still warm cup of coffee off of a ledge and was stoked on finding a cup of warm coffee first thing in the morning. she took a sip and immediately spit it out and started puking. apparently there was either a huge loogie or a load of cum in the cup of coffee. I don't know which would bother me more, but that was the probably the grossest thing i'v ever seen someone unknowingly eat. or drink or whatever.

who the fuck skeets in a perfectly good cup of coffee and just leaves that shit on the street? blasphemy...

• Epic Epic x 1
  2. Odin

Odin ANTISOLIPSIST
    Lifetime Supporter

Featured Threads:
    Achievements:
    Umbra Animus
    My Website(s):
    Ratings:
    +2,229 / -11
    OH... damn pigpen thats horrible. I'm never gonna freegan an open container of fluids.
    I mean I would think that anyway don't drink an unknown open container.(why they have those poptops at grocer stores...). But this really reinforces the idea of careful of what you table/dumpster score.

3. Tatanka

Tatanka Can't get enough of the site

Achievements:
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +638 / -20
    Ate a half eaten hot dog out of a sheetz trash can in summer. I thi k thats how i got mono which ive had since like september. I will not eat hakf eaten food or pick up cigarette butts anymore. Just aint worth it. I still dumpster though

• Like Like x 1
  4. OstrichJockey

OstrichJockey I'm a d-bag and got banned.
    Banned

Achievements:
    Messiah
    City:
    Davenport
    State:
    IA
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +250 / -8
    No other forum on the internet would have a thread like this. This community is amazing.

Anyway, I was walking to Cleveland, TN one day, after getting harassed by Chatanooga police for two days. Was on some back road with nothing around, out of water and was fucking dehydrated. Found a full Pepsi bottle, "Fuck yeah! Pepsi!" Take a big gulp, it wasn't Pepsi. It was tobacco spit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Inuyoujo

Inuyoujo Celebrated Poster

Achievements:
    Life
    View on map:
    My Website(s):
    Ratings:
    +175 / -0
    The food they serve the homeless people in Cleveland. Don't even go there.

6. exscientiavera

exscientiavera is getting to know the place

Achievements:
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    My cousin once hawked a lugie (sp?) Into one of those dollar sized bag of Doritos in front of me, biggest nastiest lugie I can remember ever hearing, it made me gag just listening yo him hawk it. Lots of drinks and blunts later, my horrible hangover I reached over Nd grabbed the first food I could find (oh God, thinking about it now is making me gag) and took one bite. I remember realizing that it was wet before putting it in my mouth and instead of spitting it out like a normal person, my morning fog told me to swallow it, and forget about what it was, roll over and go back to bed. I gag thinking about it to this day.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jaws

jaws Celebrated Poster

Achievements:
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +121 / -0
    Jesus man, that's disgusting! (The flem)

8. jaws

jaws Celebrated Poster

Achievements:
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +121 / -0
    I thought I lived on the edge of culinary life but my mind has changed from this thread. It seems the heavy drinkers eat the worst shit, oblivious or aware.

I eat roadkill, any animal just about, make sure it's fresh and I cook it though.

9. roguetrader

roguetrader Celebrated Poster

Achievements:
    jack of all trades, master of none
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +295 / -1
    more funny than disgusting - i found an entire 12" pizza open on top of its box late one drunken night - right in the middle of the road - scooped that sucker up and began munching away then noticed a big old tyre track / tread mark covering about a quarter of it !

10. Lightning Samurai

Lightning Samurai Can't get enough of the site

Achievements:
    travel art bum person
    City:
    San Luis Obispo
    State:
    CA
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +911 / -30
    trashrito

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rob Nothing

Rob Nothing I'm a d-bag and got banned.
    Banned

Achievements:
    prefab
    Ratings:
    +510 / -38
    Jonny P had maggot ridden fried chickenz in his fridge from the night before. Only I didn't know about the maggot part, or if I'd gotten any maggot in those bites or not. All I know is that when I turned the leg over to finish the other side and found something else already eating it, it was not so repulsive. When you've already been through dozens of trash bins half expecting the same thing, I guess there are things you can stomache that you wouldn't have been able to before. I threw it away and let my buddy know his fridge was tainted with evil.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. indigofox

indigofox is getting to know the place

Achievements:
    I need a fiddle fixed!
    City:
    Carbondale
    State:
    IL
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +12 / -0
    Man, yeah I think liquid/phlegm mixtures top it for me. Tobacco spit/ashes in an innocent looking can of coke. Maggots...or any bodily fluids..makes me gag just typing it. I think I could do a little better than that even if I was blackout pissed.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Adnil

I deleted myself

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    This is a toughie because what I consider 'normal', others get disgusted by, such as splitting a worm in half & sharing it with my ex girl to eat out of boredom, or opening my mouth when engaging in golden showers.
    I'd have to go with the time I was eating out a man's ass hole and somehow ended up chewing sticky gunk. It sure in heck wasn't shit, but beyond that I don't know what was laying in his ass that had the texture of gnawing animal joint. Seeing as we were filming, I just kept going. HaHa, but I still wonder what I had eaten out of his dirty third eye to this day.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Epic Epic x 1
  14. cantcureherpes

cantcureherpes Completely Addicted
    Staff Member Chat Moderator

Achievements:
    floor sweeper and tube scrubber
    City:
    Richmond
    State:
    VA
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +1,526 / -44
    i think you just won the thread, congratulations. the winner of nastiest thing goes to you, for chewing something out of a bungus that wasnt poop...

• Like Like x 4
  15. OstrichJockey

OstrichJockey I'm a d-bag and got banned.
    Banned

Achievements:
    Messiah
    City:
    Davenport
    State:
    IA
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +250 / -8

• Funny Funny x 1
    #115 OstrichJockey, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  16. zim

zim Reality Perception Device
    Staff Member Admin

Featured Threads:
    Achievements:
    City:
    College Park
    State:
    MD
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +665 / -4
    I drank my own fermented piss by accident recently. Black water tank in my RV was full, so instead of going to a bathroom, slightly drunk and tired, I peed in a bottle, then forgot about it. I woke up and needed water. I grabbed the water bottle and took a big, salty, sour gulp of piss.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Epic Epic x 1