News & Blogs - Moscow cleanses its crusty punk population... | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Moscow cleanses its crusty punk population...

scrutable

Reaction score
A suspected couple of serial killers have been arrested in Moscow, investigators reported. They are believed to have killed at least seven people in a crusade to ‘cleanse’ the city of its homeless population.

The killings were committed between July 2014 and February 2015, Russia’s Investigative Committee said in a statement. The suspects, a 20-year-old man and a 25-year-old woman, targeted “homeless people with alcohol addiction.” The man said he wanted to ‘clean’ the city.

Lifenews tabloid website said the list of the duo’s victims may be longer. According to its report, the suspects, named Pavel and Elena, have stabbed and beaten to death 12 people.

The first of them, identified by Lifenews as 35-year-old Stanislav Evseev, had 107 stab wounds to his body, according to his father. Ironically, the victim was not homeless, but rather passed out on a park bench after drinking too much beer with his friend.

The evidence in the other killings pointed to the same MO – dozens of stabs delivered to helpless victims, the tabloid said.

The alleged killers were reportedly caught after failing to finish off their last intended victim on Sunday last week. The man, who works as a street cleaner, fended off the attackers with a screwdriver.

Despite suffering from several knife wounds, he managed to get home and call for help. The man, who was taken to hospital and is currently in an intensive care unit, gave police a description of the two assailants, which lead to their arrest.

The police reportedly investigated the possible involvement of two other accomplices in the killing spree.

http://rt.com/news/234043-moscow-homeless-killer-gang/

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You know... the only reason I would visit Siberia is to look for those alien dome artefact's and dig up a frozen mastodon.
Clone some fucking steak.
Well looks like society is sick... west or east.
Time to head for the equator.

• Useful
Reactions: VikingAdventurer
D

Deleted member 125

"The man, who works as a street cleaner, fended off the attackers with a screwdriver." now that is some gangster shit right there.

scrutable

Reaction score
You know... the only reason I would visit Siberia is to look for those alien dome artefact's and dig up a frozen mastodon.
Clone some fucking steak.
Well looks like society is sick... west or east.
Time to head for the equator.
I've always wanted to see the Siberian Taiga, with or without mastadons. Hope I don't get cleansed.

• Haha
Reactions: Odin

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
people that think they're better than everyone else because they have something as imaginary as a roof over their heads fucking disgust me. we're all on the same planet, walls don't make you a better person.

• Sad
Reactions: Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads