Morgan "Salman" Strub, creator of digihitch.com | Squat the Planet

Morgan "Salman" Strub, creator of digihitch.com

bote

Reaction score
about two weeks ago after a year-long battle with cancer. He was 35 and died in Phoenix with his famiy, in good spirits up until the very end, despite heavy pain and medication.
Anyone who ever met him at one of his New YEar's Slab CIty gatherings or anywhere else knows what a solid person and good storyteller he was.
RIP

for more information on his cancer, you can visit his sister's blog at
Cancer caw.com - a cancer community resource

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
stp really owes a lot to digihitch. morgan was always really nice and friendly to me over email, and his site brought many, many people to stp through his links. truely a sad thing, he'll be missed by many. does anyone know what will happen to digihitch?

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

Mid

Reaction score
stp really owes a lot to digihitch. morgan was always really nice and friendly to me over email, and his site brought many, many people to stp through his links. truely a sad thing, he'll be missed by many. does anyone know what will happen to digihitch?

Agreed. I've been a member of digihitch for about 2 to 3 years now.. I wonder also what will happen with the site. It would be a shame to let it go down. May Salmon rest in peace.

K

katbastard

good, man i was the punk rock forum mod, despite the forum being dead all the time i was happy to be apart of the site and friends with morgan. here is a pic from the last time i spent time with him, at the britt, ia hobo gathering
View attachment 22315

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
it was because of this man, that i discovered digihitch, which led me to become a hitchhiker, and shake off the ways of the world.

if it wasnt for him, I wouldnt be who I am now.

much love.
R.I.P.

cricket

Reaction score
its because of digihitch that i started to get out, with out it i would have been lost. it made things much easier

with out it i wouldnt be were and who i am now.

R.I.P salman wish i could have met you.

Nelco

Reaction score
r.i.p. Strub

K

katbastard

still can't believe your gone dude, sitting here in the slabs, i place i was brought to through one of the digihitch gatherings. well all of us will be here again this new years, the 2nd one with you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads