Montreal Dumpster Map | Squat the Planet

Montreal Dumpster Map

UrbanNokizaru

Reaction score
Website
ninjabikeslut.tumblr.com
Here's a map I found not long after moving here, it's pretty limited as you can find a lot that isn't on it, but it has helpful tips about each dumpster. Also it's in French, if you need help with it get to me and I'll translate some of it for you guys. Also if anyone is near St Laurent and Sherbrooke let me know, because that's where I get all my food, I can tell you about spots there.
Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...55090852845604.000444470b1fe51bf2b2a&t=h&z=11

free

Reaction score
Hi, i just got into montreal and am staying around the st. laurent and sherbrooke area. It would be amazing if you could tell me about some spots around here and if you know any people to check out dumpsters with.

kai

Reaction score
jean talon, atwater and amherst are my favourite markets to hit, there's some good trash behind the mcgill cafeteria near peel and shelbourne. the whole mile end is just awesome...more bagels and produce than one human could ever need.

carnage

Reaction score
Montreal right now and probably until mid-summer a
neat resource. I've been living on the street in Montreal for almost 2 months now. Just started diving at Jean Talon last week, great hauls both times i've been there. way better than going to some of the shelters for food. lunch at chez pops is pretty good though. and check out the people's potato on the 7th floor of the north concordia building and there is another thing i've heard of like that in mcgill.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads