Mono | Squat the Planet

Mono

• Thread starter Deleted member 2626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2626

Mannn all my lymph nodes swollen nearly two months now.that had me freakrd till i got a blood test and it saod mono in early september.had a slight headache every morning and fogginess for nearly two weeks and sleeping nearly 12 or more hours a night. I dont have severe symptoms like some but shit I started doing construction work again two weeks ago after feeling right pert again, in a day or two of hard labor caught up to me. Started drinking beer again went from one a night or so to excess and lots of activity. Crazy how it catches up. Gotta take it easy really hard to do.Talked to a gal I know who had it nearly 5 months or so with symptoms that came and went Anyone else ever have this?

D

Deleted member 2626

I'm not on the road. But I think I got it picking up butts or eating partially eaten food, learned a lesson! I wanted to head out on foot a few tines but backed off it

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads