Mobile Support Workshops

ChezaRose

Reaction score
Website
www.chezarose.com
So, I have this thing where if I don't feel like I am helping people I basically become really depressed and it sucks. So, I was thinking of maybe trying to have some kind of mobile support "workshop" given the current state of things post-election. But, I am not really sure how to go about that, if it is actually safe and if it can actually be done (yea I know the you can do anything if you want to stuff but regardless).

With that being said if anyone would like to throw out ideas or pointers or participation of some kind, please do so.

Safety is a main concern and priority though.

Reactions: Dunedrifter
D

Deleted member 17306

I've been thinking of something like this for some time now. I guess it would be a combo of this and the stp Basecamp network idea. Basically, have somewhere in every region where people come together and share their skills, learn new things, even just take time off to figure out wtf they want to learn. Somewhat like a living Ted talk, only dirtier.

Reactions: Mankini

Cosmic Rob

Professional straight-edge
Reaction score
What do you mean by mobile support?

ChezaRose

Reaction score
Website
www.chezarose.com
Hey I forgot about this. Was going through my own little depression thing for a minute. But id still like to organize something. I'm in Arizona right now where is everyone at or how do people want to go about this?

Reactions: todd

HoboinaTux

Reaction score
I'm in Austin. Not quite sure how to go about this really. I am however, willing and eager to do what I can. I too feel much better when I am helping people. I need something like this in my life.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads