missing traveler - Denny West aka Sharps

Ri Raw

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
A friend of mine Denny West also known as Sharps might be missing, or at least his family seems pretty worried about him. He was supposed to be meeting his family in az or tx but last I saw he was in mexico. Anyway I know him to be a guy who can figure his own shit out but in case anyone knows where he is or can get a message to him I figured it was worth a post. He family seems pretty worried. He's medium tall with long blonde hair and a beard. He wears hats and vests and has various sharp things hanging from his belt. Last I saw him he was traveling with a kid named jeremia/veder. Here's the article his family posted on his facebook http://www.parkerpioneer.net/news/article_f311c81e-84a9-11e4-8a86-f3bae2cbb437.html

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
Hi Ri Raw, I've moved your thread to the missed connections section as I think it fits better there, also I've added your friends name to the title, just to draw peoples attention to this more. I hope you have luck finding him.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Totally worthy of a post. Hope he is found and he or someone chimes in. Another space to search is facebook - search dirtykids or dirty kids or other similar genre - bunch of groups out there including people who are looking for missing travelers as well as their parents looking - hopefully someone may have seen him. Good luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads