Status
Not open for further replies.

A Iwasa

Reaction score
900 Mulberry St, Des Moines, IA 50309, USA
Website
radicaljournalismnetwork.wordpress.com
From the new (deleted) webpage:

"My sister (deleted) has been missing for about a month. Normally she is in steady contact with a few folks. She could be anywhere in the US. Please if anyone has even caught sight of her I am desperate to know her heart is still beating. My email is (deleted)

A Iwasa

Reaction score
Website
Do you know where she was the last time she made contact with people? I'm hitting the road soon I'll keep an eye out for her. Hope she turns up soon!
Thanks! All I know is what's in the post 'cause I copied it off of (deleted) I e-mailed the person who submitted it to (deleted) to share this post, but they haven't replied yet. Here's the original post: (deleted)

A Iwasa

Reaction score
Website
I'd say go after the fucker that posted it. Look at the username.

Why are people so fucking passive? If that was my sister... Heh. Passive. I'd fucking kill him.
It was submitted to (deleted) via e-mail. It never crossed my mind that there might be something else at play, I don't know. I did write the e-mail address to let them know about this post which was perhaps a mistake, but (deleted) rarely posts updates about missing person posts, so I don't know.

K

Kim Chee

I spoke to this person's Mom this morning. She is not missing. All photos and other identifying information have been removed to respect this person's privacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads