Missing mbrother Tink aka Tinker

P

Popsicle

Missing my blood brother Tinker aka IrishTinker was last seen over summer working in park City Utah . He has a dog named (hep c ) I've been on the road for 4 months looking for him the last place I seen him was in park City . I've already been to NOLA looking for him . He has a deep Irish accent and has face skank of bird on his right side face to chin. The reason I've kept this quiet is because he was jumped and beat up bad in Portland yard. ( I've since made that fair and square in Nola with the kids that did it ) sorry bitches you got what you deserved ) . No more mention of that .

Please if you have seen my brother let him know we are looking for him .
Description. 6"0 tall slender , face skank of IRA mafia ( bird ) on his right side face, has a dog named hepatitis C American bulldog , runs allot front gate at festivals,, super cool will give shirt off his back . I know this is a random post but hey last option . He is friends with lynx and Abby and they haven't seen him whatsoever and this what bothers me .

He rides and hitches the south line allot . Please any and all responses keep serious please . As many of you know him possible .

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads