Photos Missing from Utah - possibly in Vegas or So. Cal

KC3SAR

Reaction score
Ben Davis went missing from Cedar City, Utah on 9/27/2016. He may be in need of medical attention. His vehicle was found in Las Vegas Near Train Yard on Cheyenne. He may have taken train to Barstow area. Ben is 40 years old, 5'10" and 220+ lbs. He has tattoos on his back, chest and upper arms. Possibly wearing a dark brown Car Carhardt vest with fleece lining and plaid button down shirt. His family is very worried. Please contact me if you see him. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• received_10154017960433995.jpeg
    received_10154017960433995.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 285

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
@KC3SAR - there is more than one group like this on fb but I've used this group before. Good luck and I hope he is found. Give as much detailed info as possible - the people who run the group as well as dedicated members are concerned and will keep you abreast of any information they may find - or even offer other suggestions as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dirtyroaddogcrustykidcampfire/?ref=bookmarks

KC3SAR

Reaction score

KC3SAR

Reaction score
Thanks! I have checked facebook and was told about a group 'livin light' but havent found the right one :) Thank you all for the help.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads