Ride Offered Minneapolis to califronia

Current Location
Saint Paul minnesota
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I made a mistake coming back to Minnesota and I need some help getting back. I have a car , everything valid but no gas. If anyone is heading that direction and want a a ride and could throw me some gas on the way there it would be awesome. I can pay you back once we get there. I have room for like 3 people .

Current Location
Elko
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey man not sure if you left yet, but I'm looking to get back to California asap. I could help with some gas money or jugging if need be. I'm currently in Brookfield missouri. Let me know man! Peace and safe travels

Current Location
Inland empire, California
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm in damn near desperate need of a ride to California too! I'm in Little Rock, Arkansas. I have friends who will help wire me money and I normally gas jug when traveling by car. It's me and my dog. She is extremely well behaved and not a problem. Let me know! Won't have to worry about paying back. I just need a quick way to Cali

Attachments

OP
OP
Medic0307
Current Location
Saint Paul minnesota
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Yeah wish I could help. Plans changed. I'm really sorry. And I'm in Minnesota. If your in Arkansas that would be way out of my way .... no offense just saying.

Current Location
Durant, United States
Website
ello.co
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey, you got a bike? I'm in St. Paul and almost ready to pedal on. Riding from here to Colorado, NM, and AZ. Anyway, I'm in Midway off of Griggs. Are you nearby then?

OP
OP
Medic0307
Current Location
Saint Paul minnesota
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
You know I might have one at my grandpa's house. I stashed a couple there. I'll get back to you around noon , considering I don't have to work.

Current Location
Inland empire, California
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Yeah it was a long shot.. lol
But I appreciate the reply!
I found a ride and I'm just getting into California!
All is well. Thank you, my friend ~
Safe travels