Midwest Conference Detroit

xjohnhakx

Reaction score
The occupy midwest conference is in Detroit Aug. 23-26. There will be Teach-ins, workshops, and entertainment to be had. Along with many more festivities. I myself do not associate with occupy but still going with my affinity group to show support for direct action. Anyone else attending from STP?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
id like to, but i think ill be in atlanta georgia around then... you should report back and let us know what it was like though.

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Mmm.. This is GREAT timing for me, actually. Much thanx for posting this!! I believe i'll be in that area (i'm in Muskegon, MI right now) for my ex's birfday, and then begin my loop of... the world, or as much of it as i can. so... yah, i believe i would definitely love to hit that up. :) i've never done 'occupy' things (i really do... ultimately believe more in 'violent/destructive' tactics more than they do... sleeping in a park isn't gunna do much, ultimately!!). but.. anyways. i'm sure there'll be some good info there. what's your affinity group?

Rambing Roots

Reaction score
might head down that way, should be in t.o. or windsor ontario in mid-to late aug. never been to detroit, always wanted to.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads