Michael Brubaker (michael kieser)

P

Pheonix

copied from original thread

this guy named Michael Brubaker (may also go by michael kieser) was a friend of mine my entire life sense i met him in preschool and a few months ago he traveled with me from bakersfield to humboldt and i introduced him to all my friends and showed him around eureka then the bastard asked to use my guitar to busk one day and he just fucking disappeared and then i got a call from one of his relatives asking me why he got thrown in jail in LA. I still havent figured out why he left or how he got there seeing as he was pretty scared to travel on his own or how he got thrown in jail. if you see that dude in LA or Bakersfield dont trust him he's a master manipulator i seen him and his buddy talk home depot out of a washer and dryer with just a receipt
walking off with your guitar = bad news, but i don't think most people here are going to sympathize with home depot much.
i didnt expect you too, i thought that shit was pretty badass myself but that just goes to show what a devils tounge he's got

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads