Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, this notice is just to let you know that we periodically remove threads in the Ride Board area that have had no responses in the past year. This way you can be assured the listings here are (relatively) fresh!
Dismiss Notice
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?

Ride Offered Miami/ Ft Lauderdale/ WPB to Mobile, AL and anywhere inbetween

Discussion in 'Ride Board' started by Solidaridog, May 11, 2018.

1. Solidaridog

Solidaridog Newbie

Address:
    Lake Worth, FL, United States
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    Departing from: Miami/Fort Lauderdale/ Lake Worth
    Destination: Mobile, AL final, but can pick kids up anywhere but Jax
    Date range: Upcomin Tuesday

About me:

Hey yall, Im headed towards Mobile, AL for a godawful work gig from the FL Tricounty this Tuesday. Leaving Tuesdayish and gotta be there by Thursday, but Id be willing to pick up/ drop off folks anywhere besides Jacksonville cause I got a warrant in Duval.

Im queer as fuck and get along with pretty much everyone as long as youre not racist/ homophobic/ transphobic etc. If you are Ill probably ditch you at a McDonalds somewhere. No bugs, depends on the drugs, I love booze but aint schwilly. I got a pooch who wont be with me, so pups and all other critters welcome as long as they dont got fleas or maul me or some shit! Gas is covered by the people hiring my sorry ass so ya dont even gotta do bum stuff! A god damn dream ride!

Holler at me! I promise Im way nicer than I sound on the internet!

Xoxo
    -Roscoe

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lisa

Lisa Lurker

Address:
    Tampa, FL, United States
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    Me and my road dawg are in shitty Tampa trying to go anywhere but here