mew

socialtraitor

Reaction score
hello my name is mew. 20 from the nyc area looking for someone to take me under their wing. as made apparent by my shit cringe username i don’t understand how other people integrate into society. i have always been an avid explorer of the outdoors, and love to be a misfit doing things like graff, dumpster diving, lifting, repurposing etc.

im currently stuck in the suburbs at my family’s house and it’s worse than hell. nothing interesting to do and i want back to new york badly.

currently my life is plagued by mental illness, my energy has gone solely into trying to get through the day without engaging in bad habits like drug use and bulimia, making it tough to go out. i can’t work and it’s getting hard to pay rent. the only time i have offered myself sexually for money went awry so i try to stay away, but i’ve been selling off possessions in order to shrink my baggage and pay bills. ive wanted out, as in suicide, for a while now. but i believe urban exploration, squatting etc could be my personal way out.

for now i’d like to find some fellow miscreants in my area. i live on the west side of brooklyn specifically. i would love it if someone helped me find a beginners level place for urban exploration in my area.

thank you to any one who is reading. if you would like to connect please reach out. i don’t have many connections at the moment so i would greatly appreciate it.

spider

Reaction score
not in the area but wishing you the best of luck, suburbia is hell and I know you'll find something better

do you wander your area at all? just pick a direction and start walking?

wesleywilliam

Reaction score
Hey new. When i was 20 it was similar for me. Idk exactly what it’s like for yuo obviously, but something that helped me (still helps me) is to just try to be positive in the smallest way I can. Baby steps ya know?

Like just organizing my stuff, it’s little accomplishment.

Writing down your thoughts is proven to help with depression as well. You should do that.

I hope the best for you

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads