Mental breakdown... | Squat the Planet

Mental breakdown...

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
What do you guys do to keep yourself away from mental breakdown ?...
I'm in such state that if it keeps up i don't know whats going to happen, for the last weeks i'm in a Misanthropic / uncontrolable anger / trying to pick up a fight wherever it's possible / pure hate for everything, just don't know what to do with myself. For the record no substance abuse was involved etc... just the things aren't going so well...

acrata4ever

Reaction score
work stayed tired if theres no work jack off stay tired when youre too tired to think problems go away no energy to be violent. work work yourself to exhaustion then rest plenty of rest. set an alarm sleep in 3 hr intervals. this prevents dreaming. dreaming and remembering dreams means you have too much time on your hands. time its a bad thing kill time before it kills you.

Reactions: suntines and karen

Shulseee

Reaction score
I dunno man. Seems like if you're really that angry at your current situation, then maybe you should try changing it. I'm not saying that's an easy thing to do, but it can't be that easy to be so angry either. Try getting creative. Write your problems down, and how you feel about them. Don't filter anything, just put out exactly what you're feeling, that always helps me. When you're done, you can just burn the page. It's all about getting the rage out, and getting the weight off your chest. Whatever you decide to do, just know you've got everyone here on your side.

trash diver

Reaction score
If you have the attitude that you can make it through anything,thats half the battle.There are some things we can't change,and you have to deal with that.But people have more control over things than they think.Identifying the source of your anger is the first step,stress,pain ,fatigue or whatever.Then take a objective look at your situation.Then do whatever you can do to make it better.Just don't give up on yourself.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads