Mendo county tour with fire_jackalope | Squat the Planet

Mendo county tour with fire_jackalope

Doc Road

Reaction score
Checking out the sights in Mendocino,at the moment In Fort Bragg. Someone interested in tagging along or just know of something worth checking out,hit me up. I came up on the 1,it was quite beautiful,cynic,and bloody traumatic! The 1 is the worst possible and only way north from San Fran. I tried the 101 but immediately was pulled off by hwy pat. I'm going at it slow,have my cart and tons of gear witch is like a ball and chain. Thinking of checking out Jackson Forrest and all the wonderful fungi. Find fire_jackalope on Instagram for some kool pics.

Reactions: Kate Westcoast

Doc Road

Reaction score
Hey. While you're at Fort Bragg, check out Glass Beach. Cool photo op, if taken late afternoon, and from the sea side.

Safe travels.
Word thanks

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
not up there yet, but when i make the run north again, i'll let you know...

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Dam hwy 1 is a hard drive anyway - I cannot imagine on a bike (but awesome scenery). Have fun though on your travel and take lots of pics. I have not toured in a couple years and have a huge want for this next year. Enjoy!!

Doc Road

Reaction score
not up there yet, but when i make the run north again, i'll let you know...

Dam hwy 1 is a hard drive anyway - I cannot imagine on a bike (but awesome scenery). Have fun though on your travel and take lots of pics. I have not toured in a couple years and have a huge want for this next year. Enjoy!!
Let me tell ya,fucking pure torture! And yes beautiful,almost worth it if only had a real camera and lenses to capture it.

Doc Road

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

So the trip was last fall,and hear are some highlights,injoy.

Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads