Men: Get laid and get paid, 50$ (Father a child for an inbred cult) (2 Viewers)

wokofshame

Wayfarer
Current Location
novosivirsk, russia
Website
www.weather.gov
Th Hutterites are a quasi-Amish sect with communities in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Montana (Harlem, among other towns) and the Dakotas, here's a wiki on the if you're interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutterite
I never knew about this before last week, but apparently it's totally common knowledge that they will pay you 50 bucks to bone one of their ladies. Different people have told me different things, you may have to get a DNA test before you get hired as a stud, there may be an "elder' watching to make sure you only do it missionary position, you may have to hang around until your lady misses her period, I am not sure if any of these are true or of the entire deal.
At first I was real skeptical of this, it sounded like rape to me, until a kid who had lived with them explained it to me that they only ever have sex to procreate and no other times, so most Hutterite ladies are super starved for sex, espcecially with a different guy. I suppose if she's not into you you could just walk out and turn down the deal.

The reason they want you is because they are super inbred from living in small communities, unlike other cults they have some common sense as far as inbreeding goes.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
I feel for these people. I'd happily dump a few loads in the name of procreation. They can keep the cash, just send me a ticket and I'll be there:)

P

Pheonix

I deleted myself
They will probably try to turn you into a husband/father. Sounds like they got strong morals and probably ain't looking for a bunch of man whores.
I think they want men to create new daughter colonies.

Eager

Sorry to interrupt this bro fantasy... But this sounds like something only fucked up rapist dudes would consider doing.

If you want to make money having sex with people, try sex work, where the person you're having sex with isn't being forced by a cult or their fathers to have sex with you.

Not only does it pay more, but yknow, its like, consensual.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Montreal, Canada
My seed is a cancer, but more so only missionary = not really my style. Not to mention $50 bucks seems a bit low..fuck for that price your just going to end up with some other cults inbred cock. Not to mention if their already all fucken inbred their ladies are probobly not all that special either. Not to mention some weird ass fucking watching over me. Not to mention hanging around in a cult until she misses her period (I love fucked up shiat, but that may actually freak me the fuck out after a day or two)....$50 bucks fuck that

Making love to dueling banjos aint my thing

M

Mouse

I deleted myself
having seen the effects of inbreeding on the Amish in PA - I wouldn't wanna fuck one of their women with a ten foot dildo attached to a 10 ft pole with a wall between me and her. Those fuckers are GROSS

hshh

Lurker
Current Location
poop
having seen the effects of inbreeding on the Amish in PA - I wouldn't wanna fuck one of their women with a ten foot dildo attached to a 10 ft pole with a wall between me and her. Those fuckers are GROSS
some arepretty cute especially if they werent dressed in their amish uniform. but i dont think ide be down with this. im 20 mins from lancaster county

P

Pheonix

I deleted myself
I've seen alot of hot Amish chicks in OH. It's better to fuck them when they leave the community for Rumspringa. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumspringa
Then you can try to convince them to go traveling with you instead of going back to the church, althou the vast majority do go back to the church.

Isaiah54

Lurker
I mean that kid is going to be half you, and its growing up in a cult. You're probably bringing it into a miserable life. Dont most dudes feel a little responsibilty when they have a baby?

keg

cults are never what they seem.i did some "stuff"with aum in the late 80's and i never would have guessed that they would have done the stupid shit they did.And they had people with super high IQ's so there product was top shelf and they never preached to me or anything.i guess they keep business and religious stuff separate.Like people said 50 bucks is kinda cheap.i have been offered way more than that many times,but then again i have blue eyes and "gold"hair.Cults are fun to fuck with but still kinda sketchy worrying about brainwash bullshit

Isaiah54

Lurker
http://socialmediaholic.tumblr.com/post/22724971098/who-is-happier-billionaires-amish-the-homeless-slumdwell

I wouldn't have a problem with it - looks like the Amish are significantly happier than the average American.

I'd rather my children grow up in a tight knit community where people care about each other than watching tv in the suburbs.
right lol the amish are a community with strong morals and a code of general decency. THEY arent paying strangers to fuck their women. Thats a different story.

P

Pheonix

I deleted myself
Honestly I don't think any of these religions/cults will pay any of our dirty asses to fuck their women. I'm afraid this thread is just a shit talk on people of different cultures, even thou I don't care since it's not my people being slandered. I'd just like to point out to the people on this forum that bitch about being unfairly judged for being different, that that is exactly what people are doing in this thread also. But like me most of humanity thinks that as long as it's not me or my people then it's ok, exempt that I'm considered a bad person because of it even thou everyone does it to some degree.

K

Kim Chee

I deleted myself
Noy to mention the fact they have no chance to correct us since the amish are not allowed online.
My offer still stands. I have great genes, can get it up even for nasty women, am nearby in South Dakota, not a rapist dude, not in it for the cash, have no missionary position hangups, can probably enjoy dueling banjos, I'm not worried about feeling responsible, the Amish are cool and I already have a beard. I thought I'd put that out there just in case any Amish out there (or friends of Amish) have Internet access. I'm not into having a dude watch me though. Another woman is an entirely different story.

So, these people recognize and are dealing with the fact that they have a shallow gene pool. Gross or not, they have a problem and are addressing it appropriately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $35.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $35.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $35.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $35.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Watch out Australia! Tay is flying in on the 24th!
It only took three cities over three different time zones, but I finally got to meet up with @IVth. And, lemme tell ya, it was worth every mile. What a mensch!
dumpsternavel wrote on Erinn Oface's profile.
I wanna see more of your arrrrttttttt
I made it to dayton with time to spare, i went belen/kc(for supplies)/chicago(i got robbed)/indy/dayton. Besides getting robbed in chicago the trip has been great, quick trains good kickdowns and a nice 2 ride hitchhike to dayton.
io2286 wrote on coolusername123's profile.
Hobosexual- someone who has a relationship to get a place to stay
Happy friday the 13th!
Hmu or send something my way
Cheers!
It takes forever to do profiles via smartphone.. I'll fill this out on a laptop later.. me and my wife, Straps, recently moved from NC to central Ohio and are looking for like minded folks. Oldschool punk and metal etc is our tastes but not limited to. She does Vocals as well as I.. I also play bass. And am currently working on a demo. Think serial killer true crime punk.. not 'horror punk'.. true horror, yes.
*will update tonight
wheels are made for rollin/mules are made to pack/I never seen a sight that didnt look better lookin back
walking in the forrest playing funeral doom ambient metal on teh headphones, ahh bliss!

Members online