Memphis Tennessee | Squat the Planet

Memphis Tennessee

Potts

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Joe Potts. I'm not really a train kid. Not really a hitch hiker type. I do both. Haven't really been to far from home yet. I'm 41 and this time I'm never going home. I'm straight. I do speed sometimes, but rarely. I drink a cpl beers daily. Trying to stop smoking cigarettes. I'm not above shoplifting. Never from individuals or mom n pop stores. Ive hopped with zero supplies and right now I'm lugging a huge ass pack full of shit I'll never use, or havent yet. Currently I'm in memphis, met a girl who is down to travel. I'm really looking forward to warm water and soap. I love soap. I have a ski mask and chomo glassesbut I don't rape kill or fuck with kids. Death to those people though. My number is 8165075117. I have service so gimme a shout if you know of any shows going on in Memphis in the next couple days. Or have a shower I could rent. All-Ways Love🙌

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads