Memphis,Tennessee | Squat the Planet

Memphis,Tennessee

B

beat_tramp

Ive slept in plenty of squats but Ive never tried to get one going myself.I have a feeling that here in Memphis is an ideal place to do it.So far Ive found a house in such a perfect ideal area (the backyard is a huge viaduct area next to abunch of train tracks by a train yard) but I talked to the neighbor and I think hes a crack dealing Blood (the gang).But really Im thinking for a long term squat - a building in the midtown area would be better because I am planning for long term squatting and of course investing lots of time,work and even money into it.Let me know if you want to do this with me or contribute in any way and of course advice is desperately needed.

B

beat_tramp

Me and you have talked before on here when I was living in AZ.Yeah Im from Memphis so I know about most of what your talking about accept maybe the specific abandoned gondolas.What are neutria?

desaparecido

Reaction score
some gangster kids hit me in the head with a dead branch after trying to run off with my pack in memphis. not a big fan of that place. it was like 9:00 in the morning.

desaparecido

Reaction score
i was out near the CN yard, it's SE of DT Memphis I think

Edit: I'm also not white.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads